We all like things that are free and what’s even better is that this will help you protect your home IT environment which is offered by one of the leading providers in my opinion. Given the recent events around the world, I would like to bring the below to your attention Sophos Home protects every Mac and PC in your home from malware, viruses, ransomware, and inappropriate websites. It uses the same award-winning technology that IT professionals trust to protect their businesses. Best of all, you can manage security settings for the whole family—whether they’re down the hall or across the world, including inappropriate websites for those that have children that you want to protect them If you don’t already have a solution in place, please click on the below link where you can create your free account. https://home.sophos.com/
Remember that this to assist you in keeping safe but you still need to be careful.
1. Backup your Data regularly
2. Please be extremely cautious about unusual or unexpected emails even if these appear to be from colleagues, friends or clients.
3. Delete any suspicious mail from your inbox.
4. Do NOT open suspicious attachments, links or online storage.
5. Remove any home machine from your network if you believe you have been affected by any viruses, malware or ransomware. 6. Ensure your home devices are patched to current levels of protection and you advise your families about this threat.